P R O T O T Y P E
M A K I N G
W O R K
E X P E R I E N C E
I worked for Image Model after graduating from university. When working in the Business and CMF Department, I acquired knowledge about how to make appearance models for worldwide clients in the design industry. My positions and duties are listed below:
Junior Coating Surface Finishing Engineer
- Metal/Plastic Surface Treatment.
- Precise Colour/Texture Simulation.
- Air Spray Painting.
- Coating Polish.
- Paint/Solution Management.
- Instrument Maintenance.
- Staff Training.
- Standard Operating Procedure Development.
- Prototype Repainting/Repair.
Junior Project Manager
- Procedure Adoption.
- Timetable/Quality Control.
- Prototype Assembly/Photography.
- Package Dispatch.
- International Client Communication.
- Colour/Texture Assessment.
Recipes and Records of Paint Blending
The process of reaching precise colours and textures.
Taipei World Design Expo 2011
Taiwan Designers' Week 2012
3*3 Design Show
Project Participation in Image, 2008 - 2012
(on the market)
Preparation for Kinetic Wonderland, 2016
Designer: Zekun Chang
Paint Repair on Metal Surface, 2016
Finish: casting iron pot, black matte, textured.
Designer: Keren Hu